,

Clorox Concentrate 15/930ml

SKU:

$1.93

WARNINGS:

Keep out of reach of children. Danger: Corrosive. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. In either case, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. See back panel for additional precautionary labeling. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Danger: Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the restroom. Avoid breathing vapors and use only in a well-ventilated area. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. 

Based on 0 reviews

0.0 overall
0
0
0
0
0

Be the first to review “Clorox Concentrate 15/930ml”

There are no reviews yet.